The entrepreneurs are neither aliens nor super-humans. They are prone to disappointments, fear, and demoralization. Once in a while, they need a dose of encouragement and support to get going. Every entrepreneur has its own strategy to feed the encouragement and get back on the track. They read books, watch movies, go to YouTube, and read biographies. The reason behind that tiny effort of finding the motivation is that they exactly know what they want at times. If they don’t feed their mind with the right kind of motivational content, they would keep on suffering. So, they figure out along the way that how they have to motivate themselves.
The quotations have a strong impact on the lives of the successful people. Every successful personal is a great learner. If we dig deeper into this, we’ll find out that successful people tend to learn things from where others never expect to. One of the keys of learning is keeping an eye on the quotes from the successful and popular people across the industries on the global scale.
Here are some motivational quotes for startups and entrepreneurs:
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. -Nikos Kazantzakis
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. -Nelson Mandela
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. –Charles R. Swindoll
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. -Arthur Ashe
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
- If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison
The entrepreneurs embrace stressed lives. They need motivation more than anything else. Gary Vaynerchuk revealed that some entrepreneurs from his acquaintances committed suicide when they couldn’t handle the pressure of adversity because they were not true entrepreneurs. That story in the video strengthened my belief in motivating entrepreneurs. If some quotations from the greats could help them get their motivation back or boost their morale to fight back against the challenges, then it’s worth it.
It’s true that a startup is born from a great idea but it doesn’t guarantee its persistence due to that great idea, instead, it remains there because the entrepreneur behind that startup has a belief in that idea. That is what it keeps the startup going. The stronger you believe, the longer you stay motivated. Such quotes from the successful people always helped entrepreneurs in boosting their confidence and strengthening their belief. In fact, the authors use quotes of the successful people in their books and it adds so much value to the narrative.
What’s your favorite entrepreneurial quote?